Why We Love It
The resilient rosehip, shining through on a frozen snowy day, the beautiful rose blossom may be gone but this little jewel has so much more to offer. Rosa Canina or more commonly known Rosehip Seed Oil is a storehouse of nutrients for your skin, extracted from the little bulb at the base of a special rose flower.
Top 5 Benefits
- Absorbs quickly and will not block pores, allowing your skin to breathe while also providing hydration
- Helps to fade dark spots, even out skin tone, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles thanks to Provitamin A
- Contains beta-Carotene, a form of provitamin A renowned for its ability to slow the signs of aging, encourage collagen production, and stimulate new cell growth and turnover
- Fights and addresses sun damage due to a high percentage of vitamins C and E
- Naturally found in high quantities in good quality Rosehip Seed Oil. In studies these powerful antioxidants have been shown to be more effective at addressing UV exposure and wrinkles when applied together.
- Contains potent anti-inflammatories that help to calm dry irritated skin and slow the signs of aging
- Naturally balanced Essential Fatty Acids strengthen your skin barrier, and fight water and collagen loss that can lead to wrinkles
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) – work to strengthen your skin barrier and capillaries, limits water loss, and fights the collagen loss that can lead to wrinkles
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) – works in conjunction with Linoleic Acid to support the natural barrier function of your skin
Where can you find it?
Because we love it so much you will find Rosehip seed Oil in several of our products. To name a few, we include it in our Ultra Nourishing Birthday Suit Body Oil line, Hello Gorgeous Radiance Boosting Face Oil, and Eye Rewind Revitalizing Eye Oil